Grass Roots Organizing Works assists individuals and neighborhood organizations in growing their independence with the goal of achieving social justice for all.
- Noam Chomsky at United Nations: It Would Be Nice if the United States Lived up to International Law
- In U.N. Speech, Noam Chomsky Blasts United States for Supporting Israel, Blocking Palestinian State
- Headlines for October 22, 2014
- Democracy Now! 2014-10-22 Wednesday
- Mumia Abu-Jamal Speaks Out from Jail on New Pennsylvania Law Silencing Prisoners
Democracy Now! Podcast
FAIR: Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Official Sources May Be the Only Sources - Risen case tests reporters' power to reveal government wrongdoing
- Richard Wolff on the State of the Economy
- Settlements or Neighborhoods? NPR Takes Netanyahu's Side - By law, they're Israeli colonies, but NPR's guest calls them 'neighborhoods'
- Gary Webb & Kill the Messenger, Katha Pollitt on Abortion Rights
- Public TV: Where the One Percent Rule - Corporate sector overwhelmingly dominates public TV governing boards